Nosh, the Sheffield street food night market, returns on 19 September 2013. Taking place in Kelham Island Museum, this is a real must do for anyone who loves their food, especially if they love street food! The event runs from 5.30-10pm with an entrance fee of £2 (or £1 NUS – before 6pm).
My advice? Go with a group of mates, or the family and aim to spend a couple of hours there. That’ll give you plenty of time to suss out the stalls and fill up on a starter, main and dessert along with a few pints whilst perusing the market and enjoying the music. Beware – you really need to ensure that you’re hungry on arrival as you will want to STUFF yourself silly.
– Cowboy Burgers: @CowBoysBurgers
– Noisette Bakehouse: @NoisetteBakes
– Little Mesters: @LittleMesters1
– Fish&: @NoFishyBusiness
– Lexis Larder: @LexisLarder
– Sheffield Whisky Society: @WhiskySheffield
– Mad Mck’s: @MadMcks2013
Will be there with his chilli products – expect jams sauces and chocolate
– The Old Sweet Shop: @TOSSsheffield
The purveyors of independent local arts will there.
– Jim Ghedi: https://www.facebook.com/JimGhedimusic – Nick Potter (Blood Sport) DJ Set